Friday Focus: UK Manufacturing Weekly News – 15/03/2019
We take a look back at the week’s manufacturing news featuring: –
- Rolls-Royce’s multi-million pound deal with Lufthansa.
- What we know so far about the Ethiopian Airlines’ Boeing MAX 737 accident.
- Safran Group aircraft titanium grade component manufacturing using additive manufacturing for the Airbus A350.
- Investment for the only UK-based coffee machine manufacturer, Fracino.
- Forbes’ innovation report.
- Honda’s Swindon factory closure not due to Brexit and their commitment that every Honda vehicle will be electrified within 6 years.
- Nissan to stop the infinity model production at Sunderland plant.
Are you enjoying this article?
Sign up to our email newsletter and don't miss out on more videos like this.